- This event has passed.
Culinary workshop “We cook by ourselves, we waste nothing”
14 October 2020 / 19:00 - 20:00
We invite families with children and seniors from Łazarz district to a series of 6 culinary workshops.
We invite families with children and seniors from Łazarz district to a series of 6 culinary workshops based on an original project created by the Academy Culinary Adventure Skills. The program is implemented mainly in practical classes in the form of culinary workshops. During the preparation of dishes, participants will receive information, among others on effective purchasing, product use, properties and impact on health.
You can take part in more than one workshop.
We provide materials and products for workshops.
The workshops will be held in safe conditions and in small groups at Klub Krąg.
TOPICS – culinary workshops:
- Potatoes, what to do when we have leftovers from the dinner? – Wednesday 9/09 – for families with children
- Quick bread with healthy extras. – Wednesday 09/16 for families with children
- Fruit smoothies and sorbets. -Wednesday 09/30 for families with children
- Salads from the fridge. – Wednesday 05/10 for families with children
- Fresh vegetable soups. – Wednesday 7/10 for seniors
- Ham and meat from dinner. – Wednesday 14/10 for seniors
Registration by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The number of places is limited, the order of applications decides who can participate.
The project is carried out as part of the project “Turn on Eco-thinking” co-financed by the PISOP Center, by the National Institute of Freedom – Center for Civil Society Development from the funds of the Civic Initiatives Fund for 2014-2020 and by Aquanet S.A.